Featured Post

The “Present”

  The “Present” I often share what I've learned from the “devil’s playbook” and the importance of being aware of his tactics. He’s still...

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Getting started - the next gen..

Hello all!
So this morning about 3:30 a,m. I woke up and was chatting with God. I was expressing my sorrow for the opportunities I've lost to share the amazing things He's done in my life and the wonderful revelations he has shared with me.

God said - you know.. you have access to the world wide web - share your stories on a blog. As I lay in my cozy bed in the darkness I thought, that's a great idea and snuggled in to return to my slumber, then He said - oh I meant starting right now! In typical God fashion there was no mistaking what He was saying, so I stumble to grab my tablet.

If the technical stumbling blocks are any indication of Lucifer's efforts to hinder this plan, then this is going to be a great tool for God. After a hijacked search engine, 3 different browser attempts, a software update, restart, and a keyboard with a mind of it's own and almost an hour later I am finally getting this thing going, which reminds me - better save this now before I lose it ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment